Home / Girls / HERE IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A WOMAN ORGASM
pic

HERE IS THE BEST WAY TO MAKE A WOMAN ORGASM

Does your girlfriend or wife look bored as hell during and after sex? Does she openly tell you that she didn’t come yet, as you roll over and pass out for your post-sex nap? Well, the problem isn’t her lack of horniness, my friends. Odds are, the problem is you.

When I say the problem is you, I don’t mean she hates you or thinks you suck at sex, or anything. What I mean is that you might be taking a very wrong approach when trying to get her off, which is something many, many dudes do, considering the massive number of women who don’t orgasm during sex. Just being real, here.

According to a study conducted by Chapman University, Indiana University, and the Kinsey Institute, it would appear as though the “orgasm gap” you’ve been hearing about is very real, and women have orgasms way less often than men do. I mean, we already knew this, but science just confirmed it.

giphy

For the study, the researchers surveyed over 52,000 people, and found that men have an orgasm rate of 95 percent, which means they come nearly every single time they have sex, and that’s good. Well done, guys. I’m assuming that remaining 5 percent is reserved for unfortunate whiskey dick situations, or something.

About Maxim Staff

Check Also

Screen Shot 2017-08-29 at 10.13.28 AM

GAL GADOT TALKS WONDER WOMAN’S BOOBS, SEXISM, AND WHY SHE LOST MISS UNIVERSE ON PURPOSE

Wonder Woman actress Gal Gadot opened up in a new interview with Rolling Stone about what her role …