Photographer: Jamie Jonk
What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
- The best advice I have been given is to trust no one and never give up on yourself. Live each day as if it were your last and to never live in the past but the future.
How old were you when you started modelling?
- I was 5 years old when I started modelling and 3 years old when I started ballet and show work.
You have been granted three wishes – what are they?
- My 3 wishes are to have a muscle car, castle next to the beach and to travel the world on a luxury yacht.
Have you dealt with any stalkers?
- Stalkers, ya I have before as I am sure most models have.
What are your plans for the year?
- My plans for the year will be to finish my degree in property management and property development, to move to Cape Town and to grow in the modelling industry.
What is the first thing that comes to mind when we say:
Hard tack or wine?
Beard or clean-shaven?
- Clean shaven
Swimsuit or lingerie shoots?
- Lingerie shoot
G-string or French knickers?
Briefs or boxers?