Go enter on our Facebook page now and stand a chance to win:
- a bottle of Bunnahabhain 12-year-old;
- a Cellini suitcase;
- a conference folder;
- a leather notebook;
- a Parker pen;
- a wallet; and
- four whisky tumblers.
The Bunnahabhain whisky distillery, situated on Scotland’s Isle of Islay, crafts top-quality unchillfiltered single malts in a return to a very traditional technique that gives rise to a rich depth of colour, aroma and flavour – as natural as when they come out of the cask. The distillery was recently crowned Distillery of the Year at the 2016 San Francisco World Spirits Competition. Founded in 1881, it is pronounced Bŭ-na-ha-venn and means mouth of the river in Scots Gaelic, referring to the Margadale River that flows close by.
To purchase the award-winning range, go to www.vinoteque.co.za.
Terms and conditions
- This promotional competition is organised by Distell Ltd, in association with maximmag.co.za (“the Promoters”).
- The promotional competition is open to residents of South Africa, over the age of 18 years, except any employee, director, member partner, agent or consultant or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoters, immediate family members of such persons, and/or any participants who have won a prize through a promotional competition run by the Promoters at least three months prior to the announcement of the winner of the Prize (“Disqualified Persons”).
- By entering the promotional competition, all participants agree to be bound by these rules, which will be interpreted by the Promoters, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this competition and any prizes (which have not yet been awarded), or any aspect thereof, without prior notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters deem necessary.
- The promotional competition commences on Monday, 6 June 2016 and ends on Sunday, 12 June 2016. Entries received after the closing date will not be taken into consideration.
- One maximmag.co.za reader stands a chance to win a Bunnahabhain hamper that includes a bottle of Bunnahabhain 12-year-old (worth R700), a Cellini suitcase (worth R945), a conference folder (worth R220), a leather notebook (worth R172), a Parker pen (worth R176), wallet (worth R156) and four whisky tumblers (worth R64). The Prize may differ from that which is on display.
- To be eligible for the Prize, participants are required to like and share the competition on Facebook and tag a friend who is most deserving of the hamper on offer.
- The winner will be determined by random draw at the close of the competition and notified by e-mail no later than Wednesday, 15 June 2016. The decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Prize will be couriered to the winner within two weeks of acceptance of the Prize.
- If the potential winner does not accept his/her Prize on or before Monday, 20 June 2016 he/she will be deemed to have rejected the Prize and it shall revert to the Promoters.
- The winner will be required to provide proof of identity to verify that he/she is 18 years of age or older.
- The Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete or corrupted entries will be accepted. Entries will only be accepted if they comply with all entry instructions.
- Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- All participants and the winner, as the case may be, by entering the promotional competition, indemnify the Promoters, their advertising agencies, advisers, nominated agents, suppliers, its affiliates and/or associated companies against any and all claims of any nature whatsoever arising out of and/or from their participation in this promotional competition and/or use of the Prize (including, as a result of any act or omission, whether as a result of negligence, misrepresentation, misconduct or otherwise on the part of the Promoters).
- A copy of the competition rules is available at maximmag.co.za.