Image credits: James Patrick
- What is the best piece of advice you have ever been given?
The best advice I have been given was from my mom. She always lives life with a “just do it” mentality and that has stuck with me. I find that I am more productive and never regret a little ambition. Success is impossible without failure. You always learn from failure and learning is opportunity!
- How old were you when you started modeling?
I wanted to be a model ever since I could remember. I was 18 when I had my first modeling job for a hat company! Ever since then, modeling has been a huge part of my life. I did runway and catalog work for clothing companies throughout college and then once I graduated I found my true identity in fitness and swimwear. I couldn’t be happier for that transition mostly because I get to eat a lot more and train hard without the fear of gaining too much muscle. Strong is the new skinny.
- You have been granted three wishes – what are they?
Number one would have to be a personal chef, I cook and meal-prep A LOT so the luxury of a personal chef would change my life! Number two would be a room full of kittens because what girl wouldn’t love that. My final wish would be to have the ability to teleport around the world to fulfill my love of travel quickly and conveniently, but I guess a pilot husband will have to do for now.
- Have you dealt with any stalkers?
Thankfully nothing super serious, but I have had the occasional “interesting situation”.
- What are your plans for the year?
Right now my focus is building myself as a businesswoman and creating my brand. I have some big and exciting things in the works! Can’t say too much but keep your eyes peeled, I’m very excited!
What is the first thing that comes to mind when we say:
- Hard tack or wine? Wine! I would choose red wine over most things in life!
- Beard or clean-shaven? I really like the look of a beard but clean-shaven feels better.
- Swimsuit or lingerie shoots? Swimsuit! For sure.
- G-string or French knickers? Depends on my mood.
- Briefs or boxers? Briefs. 100%.